看看当初的你,看看当初的我。。。想想如今的你。。想想如今的我。。。。。我笑了。。。。。你也笑了。。。。

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Next Target

It has been only 1-2 months since my last trip, and I am already longing for another trip. It would not be now as I know that my financial status does not allow me to go on trip so often, but at least a planning for it for the future. Planning will always make me excited and I enjoy it very much.

Richard & I have discussed about it for a few times, where will be our next targeted trip? Do we want to join our friends to Koh Samui in this July?

Actually, I’ll be very happy to join them, I know that we always have some good times travelling together, plus, Koh Samui should be a nice island as I already did some research on it!

Anyhow, Richard suggested that maybe we should delay our travel time to the end of the year, since the air fare to Koh Samui wasn’t cheap and he would be more comfortable to take leave on November or December, because it is the period when most people start clearing leave. I quite agree with him. First reason is I believe that I will be very busy in the middle of the year too. Second, this next trip is supposed to be our last trip before my plan to be pregnant in 2011, thus I hope it would be some country that we never been before. Third, i would save this type of trip (beach/island) for later when i have kids because it is more convenient, relax and affordable to bring them there comparing to sightseeing type of trip. Right? :> I have to apologize to my friends…. sorry sorry..Hope that we will have another trip together after few years, along with our own children?

So at the end, where have we decide to be our next targeted trip? Hehehee… its Korea! Why Korea? Mmmm…I also don't no………maybe due to budget constrain, we have not much choice. There are a lot of countries we have not visited before, but we will not put them into consideration since we know that they are totally out of our budget range. Okey! Don’t think too much, just set it as KOREA, even though we are still not sure if we could affort it or not, but for sure it is cheaper than Japan & Australia!

I've started doing research….looking for a cheap air fare..look for when will be the best time to visit Korea….the weather in the end of the year… the attraction locations of Korea….expenses per person….and the food…..

I'm so excited~~~~~~~~~~~~heheeehehhehee……

4 comments:

chiok chiok said...

KOREA... a place where me n chin wun never think about it... he is such a china man.. cant really accept foreigner food...
My sister & hubby love Korea so much.. they to go for honeymoon..
Yan.. u must bring many many good comments back so that he can reconsider.. hmmm.. Thanks..

Yan said...

i not really confident that we will successfully make this planing to real trip.

However, if we really go, sure i will shoot a lot of delicious food photo to show u.. then u can try to pursude him la~~

maybe u can bring him to korea restaurant once a while, and he will start to like it? :>

Just start from Kimchi soup and BBQ la.. it is very easy to accept..

Anonymous said...

same with Chiok Chiok again... I think I will not have the chance to go to Korea; unless 1 day he says, he fall in love with Korea Food!

Yan said...

yea..hopefully i can visit on November. :>

mmm...Korean food...
Ginseng chicken soup he drink or not?
BBQ beef, chicken, sotong leh?
the rest..i also dunno wat kind of korea food will have there....

let me shoot photo and show u the food if i visit korea. :>